Ways to Pay
Travel For Teens accepts Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express. All payments toward tuition will incur a 4% credit card processing fee. Please note that the credit card processing fee is automatically waived for the following payments:
- Trip Insurance
- Tips for Staff
To make a payment by credit card, follow this link to our Payments Page, or call us at (888) 457-4534 Option 2 and we can take payment over the phone.
An ACH is a simple bank-to-bank transfer that can be done over the phone, in person with your local branch, or in your online banking portal. If you call or go to your bank, provide the following information and they will be able to initiate the process for you. Please send proof of the transaction to email@example.com.
Travel For Teens does not charge a fee to receive payment by ACH, however, bank fees on your end may apply.
Beneficiary: Travel For Teens
Beneficiary Account: 9276989
Routing Number: 031302971
Reference: (traveler’s first and last name)
SEC Code: CCD
99 Bridge St
Phoenixville, PA 19460
Checks can be made payable to Travel For Teens, LLC, and mailed to the following address:
Travel For Teens
Attn: Heloise Monnier
900 W Valley Road
Wayne, PA 19087
When sending a check, Travel For Teens requests to send it either by Priority or Certified mail through USPS, UPS, or Fedex. A tracking number gives assurance for both parties on when the check will arrive. Travel For Teens reserves the right to charge a card on file for the final balance in the event a non-trackable check does not arrive within a reasonable timeframe.
What to Pay
Payments You Will Make
- Deposit – A $900 USD deposit is required to process your registration, which will not be processed until we receive your deposit. The deposit is fully refundable during promotions. Details of promotions can be found here. During non-promotional periods, the deposit is refundable for 24 hours after receipt and non-refundable thereafter. If we do not receive a payment within three days of your application being submitted, your child’s position on the program will be forfeited. Click here to pay the $900 deposit.
- Application Fee – All registrations received on or before March 31st will be subject to a one-time non-refundable $100 application fee. All registrations received after April 1st will be subject to increased application fees. The application fee is included as part of the $900 deposit payment.
- Tuition – After the application fee is applied, the remainder of the deposit is paid toward the tuition balance. All tuition payments are backed by our Flexible Travel Guarantee.
- Airfare – Airfare is not included in any of our programs. Travel For Teens will provide group flight or flight window options for each program and can help families in booking airfare.
Payments You May Make
- Intra Trip Flights and Rail Passes – Certain programs have flights or train travel during the trip, and are invoiced after registration as we set up your account. Each program discloses whether or not it will have an intra or rail pass. Details and costs can be found on our Programs Page by hovering over the trip and clicking ‘Program Details’.
- Trip Insurance – Trip insurance is required for every traveler going on a program with TFT. Click here to learn more about the insurance options we offer.
- Additional Charges – Depending on the circumstance, there may be additional charges to your statement for independent flights, private transfers, medicine assistance, hotel overnights, and flight changes. Click here for a more detailed list of potential charges and price ranges.
When to Pay
Tuition Payment Deadlines
Your payment deadline depends greatly on when you registered. If you are already registered, you can view your payment due date at any time on the dashboard of your MyTFT account, or on any statement TFT has sent you.
In general, Travel For Teens’ payment due dates are as follows
- April 1 – Registrations received between Fall and the last week of March
- Within 2 Weeks – Registrations received between March 31 and April 30
- Within 3 Days – Registrations received after May 1
Payments can be made in installments or one lump sum, so long as the full payment is received prior to your due date.
Late Fees and No Payment
In the event that payment is not received by your due date, Travel For Teens may have no choice but to assess late fees. We will send a reminder once the payment is overdue, and if we do not receive payment or hear from you, a $50 late fee will be added to the account. In the event payment is still not received, the credit card on file will be charged for the remaining balance due and the credit card processing fee will apply.
In the extreme event that payment is not received within one week of the due date and we are unable to charge the card on file, Travel For Teens reserves the right to remove your teen from the scheduled program.