Early Bird Discounts Are Here!

Enroll by September 30th to save 10% on tuition for our summer programs! Save an additional 5% for a total of 15% tuition savings if you pay in full within a week of registering.

Alumni always receive an additional 5% discount and are eligible to save up to 20% if they pay in full. Use the code PIF to indicate you would like to pay in full and take advantage of this additional discount.

Not sure which program you want? No problem! Register as “undecided” to lock in your discount and have until February 1st to select a program.

All tuition payments made towards our open enrollment summer program (less the $100 application fee) are risk-free and fully refundable until February 1st, 2023. Discounts (other than 5% alumni discount) do not apply to our winter programs.

Thanks to our Flexible Travel Guarantee you may choose to cancel until 45 days before departure, and receive a travel voucher for the full amount of tuition paid to TFT.

TFT Alumni and TFT Alumni siblings are automatically eligible for 5% off their tuition for all new registrations, please contact us for details.

Ways To Save!

Refer A Friend

Refer anyone to TFT who has never traveled with us before to receive a 5% discount based on the price of the program he or she registers for. Note, refer-a-friend discounts must be claimed within 3 business days of the friend registering.

Sibling Discounts

If two children from the same family join us during the same summer, receive a 5% discount on the equal or lesser of the two tuitions.

Book Now To Save

Loading