After what has been a very unusual year, we remain committed to our mission of inspiring youth and providing transformative travel experiences.
We view the upcoming year with hope and optimism, and remain confident that teen travel and summer camp will continue as life gradually returns to a new normal. More than ever, teens need the opportunity to grow from shared experiences that happen in person, not through a screen.
We have spent the past few months thinking, refining, and changing in order to understand and meet the needs and desires of our travelers and their parents.
Risk-Free Payments & Our Flexible Travel Guarantee
We want you to plan your future adventures with confidence knowing you are protected.
All tuition payments after September 20th, 2020 are fully refundable until December 1st, 2020.
After December 1st, families may take advantage of our Flexible Travel Guarantee and receive a travel voucher equal to the full tuition costs paid.
For summer 2021 you will find:
- A wide variety of new program options that minimize traveling around while still allowing for meaningful cultural connections and exploration
- Programs embracing the concept of traveling in a pod — a group of COVID-tested travelers who stay together using social distancing in the presence of outsiders and with zero to minimal interactions outside the pod.
- Programs incorporating extended time outdoors where social distancing is easier
- Enhanced cleaning measures, temperature checks, and the use of masks
- Revised safety protocols both before and during the program
- An extra emphasis on health and safety incorporated at our staff training
Choose to change your program up until April 1st, 2021 without any change fees.
New “Peace of Mind” Programs
We are working on an exciting new catalog of trips focused on outdoor exploration in small groups, specifically in North America. These trips will minimize traveling around and allow for easy social distancing. Contact us for more information and to sign up for updates!