The Big Four
Order Your Free TFT Traveler Tee!
The TFT Traveler Tee
Included in your tuition is a free tshirt perfect for travel days, not to mention a great souvenir! To order your shirt, click here and follow these easy instructions!
Important To Dos
It is important to ensure that your teen is indeed signed up for the trip they want! We have many sets of departure dates, along with programs for specific age groups. Attached to the welcome email will be a statement that displays the program name and dates that were listed on your teen’s registration. Please verify that they are signed up for their chosen program.
If you have any questions or believe the program may be wrong please email us at email@example.com.
MyTFT is the parent portal that gives you access to everything you need to prepare for the upcoming program and find answers to many questions you may have! You will be able to see due dates, paperwork packet uploads and completion, itineraries, and closer to departure hotel and counselor information. You will also find an in-depth Parent FAQ.
The username, password, and link to log in to MyTFT will be sent in your welcome email.
Passports, Visas, and Vaccinations
Depending on where you’re going, some or all of these items will come into play. For more detailed information on any of the following, please visit our Passports, Visas, and Vaccinations page.
- Passport – A valid passport is required for international travel. If your teen is a US citizen traveling to the contiguous US, Hawaii, or Alaska, they will not need a passport to travel. For all other destinations, a passport with a minimum of six months validity from the return date is highly recommended. We always recommend a minimum of 6 months validity for international travel as some airlines require that for boarding even if the destination has less stringent requirements. We cannot stress enough the importance of this message.
- Visas – Several of our destinations require visas for entry. This varies by country and citizenship. Please note that TFT is not responsible for any part of the visa process.
- Vaccinations – Travel For Teens is not a medical entity, therefore we cannot give guidance on vaccine requirements, but we can point you in the right direction. Please review the link to the page above for more information on vaccinations.
Travel For Teens has had two successful summers in the books since the onset of the pandemic due to our thoughtful and responsible approach to the ever-changing landscape of travel. Last summer we required all participants traveling internationally to be fully vaccinated. This summer we will not be requiring vaccination unless a specific destination requires it. This is subject to change depending on CDC recommendations, and we still strongly encourage all participants to be vaccinated. All participants will need to test for Covid-19 within 72 hours of departure, and there may be other safety protocols in place depending on how the situation progresses. Please refer to our Covid-19 page for more information.
Rules and Participant Expectations
Our trips are fun and life-changing, however, we do expect our participants to have an understanding of the standards, rules, and expectations for all TFT programs. We embrace acceptance and tolerance.
For the safety of all participants and the harmony of the programs, it is important for us to stress that failure to comply with these rules can result in dismissal from the program.
When a participant is dismissed from a program for violating the code of conduct, no refund will be given for any program costs or flights, whether used or unused. All costs associated with the participant’s departure will be the responsibility of the participant and their family.
Communication with the Office
Have questions? Our Logistics and Client Services Teams are knowledgeable and personable, and we strive to be available for you. There are many ways to connect with us when you have a question. Please take a moment to add firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com to your contact list to ensure that none of our important communication goes to spam!
- Email – For general questions, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our team will get you the answer that you need. We aim to answer emails within 48 hours of receipt. During holidays and the high season, this is subject to change, but we will always communicate with families when there is a change to our response time.
- Schedule a Call – This is perfect for those with limited availability. Select the type of call and the time that works and we’ll call you!
- Call Us – You can reach a member of the logistics team M-F from 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM EST by calling (888) 457-4534 Option 2. Sometimes our phones can be very busy. If we do not answer, please leave a message and we will return your call within one business day.