Travel For Teens is looking for a motivated individual to help with the day-to-day responsibilities in the Finance Department at our headquarters, in Wayne, Pennsylvania.
This position is primarily providing support to our Director of Finance.
You must be a high energy individual who is flexible working individually and in a team. The ideal candidate has experience in accounting or finance and is reliable, inquisitive, organized, detail-oriented, and self-motivated. Other tasks may include assisting other teams such as operations when needed.
This is a full time position from May-August and a part-time position from September-April.
- Assisting in the running of the Finance department
- Verifying details of international wire transactions
- Bookkeeping in Quickbooks
- Filing confidential paperwork
- Monitor finance department emails/communication
- Monitor and review expense reports
- Inventory gear used on summer trips
- Preparing checks for deposit
- Processing payments and updating accounts
- Invoicing accounts and charging cards
- Keeping track of optional trips clients may add
- Auditing for late payments
- Working both in office and remote depending on the responsibilities
- Be able to commit to at least 15-20 hours a week from September to April and 20-25 hours a week minimum from May through August.
- Have proficiency in Google Office Suite (Docs, Sheets, Drive, Forms, etc)
- Possess superior communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrate excellent organizational skills
- Be able to organize time efficiently, prioritize the most urgent tasks, and work well under tight deadlines
- Be able to follow written and verbal instructions
- Be able to work creatively to solve problems
- Excel at tasks that require keeping many small details straight
- Work well in a group setting with other teammates
- Be able to work quickly and efficiently
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn on the job
- Be able to work independently and sometimes without oversight
$15 per hour