You’ve registered for a once in a lifetime school or private trip with Travel For Teens! Now what?
Depending on how many months away you are from your departure, there are different action items and processes listed below to give you peace of mind and help you feel prepared for your trip!
Please note each school & private trip may be operating on a slightly different timeline depending on when you registered for your program. If you have any questions regarding your trip’s preparation timeline, please contact your lead teacher or firstname.lastname@example.org
What You Can Expect Leading Up to Departure Day:
7-11 Months From Your Trip
- Log in to your MyTFT account and complete your paperwork!
- Check out our blog on Passport Applications for Teens & Minors
- Depending on your trip’s payment structure, your first installment is likely due in this time frame. Know your trip’s payment deadlines and if you have questions, email email@example.com
5-6 Months From Your Trip
- If your airfare is not-bundled with your trip, the group flight will be announced in this period.
- If you are traveling internationally, check out our blog on the Do’s & Dont’s of Using Money Abroad!
- Depending on your trip’s payment structure, your second & third installment is likely due in this time frame. Know your trip’s payment deadlines and if you have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
3-4 Months From Your Trip
- Final payment installment is due!
- Bundled group flights are announced!
- We are hard at work finalizing your trip’s reservations to make sure you have a smooth and exciting adventure!
- To get excited about your adventure, check out our blog on the Benefits of Traveling as a Teenager
1-2 Months From Your Trip
- Attend your pre-departure meeting with your lead teacher!
- Review your trip’s packing list
- Check out our blog on our Top Packing Tips Every Traveler Should Know
- Your airport tees have been mailed! Contact your lead teacher to pick it up.
- Make sure to review all final pre-departure materials from Travel For Teens & your school/lead chaperone! Ask questions if you don’t know!
- Get ready for the adventure of a lifetime!