September Update From TFT Headquarters
Please watch this short two-minute video and read through everything on this page to make sure you have all of the necessary information you need for your upcoming TFT adventure for summer 2020 including how to pick a trip, discounts, insurance, paperwork, and flights.
Picking A Trip
- If you have registered as undecided and you now know which trip you want, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the full name of your camper, trip title, and selected dates.
- Discounts will be applied once a trip has been selected.
- Paid in full discounts must be paid by October 10th for anyone who signed up in September.
- If you would like to purchase travel insurance, Travel For Teens would be happy to assist you. Insurance must be purchased before a trip is paid in full. Insurance information can be found, here.
- Group flight information will be finalized in early November. We will reach out with trip specific flight information at that time.
TFT Gear Sale Extended
Save 15% on ALL gear when you shop our gear store by Saturday, June 8th. Shop our gear store here and use the code SUMMER2019 at check out.
If you need to make a payment you can do so, here. Alternatively, if you would like to mail a check, please make the check payable to Travel For Teens, LLC and send to the address below:
900 West Valley Road, Suite 300
Wayne, Pa 19087
WIN A FREE TRIP!
Now that we have your attention, you/your teen can indeed win a free trip for 2020. Please visit our MyTFT Contest page for details.
TFT Headquarters Hours of Operations:
Monday – Friday: 9am – 6pm
Toll-Free: 888-457-4534, option 2